Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eclipse Premiere Chat & Stream with TheFabLife

Tonight's the big night -- and no, I don't mean that it's the night that RPattz finally realizes his undying love and devotion to Twitarded because, well, that will never happen unless he's really fond of poop and vagina jokes.

It's the Eclipse premiere!!




Normally, we're a day late and more than a dollar short (or whatever the fuck that saying is) when it comes to doing this sort of shit in a timely manner but tonight is different. We're teaming up with the awesomesauce folks at VH1's TheFABLife for a live stream of the goings-on. We suggest opening the link in another page so you can simultaneously enjoy the live stream AND the chat embedded at the end of this post because we all know just how ADD you all are. And that's why we love you.



The only thing cooler than that would be standing on the red carpet and flinging myself desperately at Robert Pattinson and possibly even getting close before the security guards swoop down and wrestle me away to some dark corner so they can taser the fuck out of me.

Or maybe not.

So join the chat, watch the premiere and leave your comments in our special little place!!

Damn that sounded bad.






Okay, I'm having embed issues tonight but go HERE for a live stream if the other linky dink doesn't work!! Hope it works!!

15 comments:

  1. Hey kids - you gotta wait until 9:30 EST for the live stream to work. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU KG! us old skoolerz gotta stick together - lol!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart you girlies!! everything looks great! glad i could help!

    sparkle out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so if I connect to facebook to join in the chatty fun...then will it broadcast that to all of my facebook friends? Because that would NOT be cool. the twi-obssesion is undercover...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The chatty thing freaked me out. Hugs to my fellow Twitards. Hi KG! I am going to watch in privacy now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This entire thing is an ADHD nightmare. I'm seriously going NUTS with 15 billion screens open. SHIT ASS SHIT!

    WV: etent

    ReplyDelete
  8. so if I connect to facebook to join in the chatty fun...then will it broadcast that to all of my facebook friends? Because that would NOT be cool. the twi-obssesion is undercover...

    So true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what everyone says.
    Top 3 amypalooza reactions to the live stream.
    Rpatz: Yes I liked the the red suit but he needs an inch extra all around in the tailoring. Well fitting doesn't mean tight.
    PFach. The way Jenny Garth was looking at him....melt!
    Riley. Riley. Riley. Nom. Nom. Nom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to ask... I'm staring at the photo of the backs of Taylor, Kristen, and Rob and am trying to figure out what Kristen's death grip on Rob's jacket means... is that good, is that bad, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

    I kinda like it... I think.

    http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/twilightxchange/71/Kristen/twilightxchange-hq122.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh..and P.S. thanks for giving us the link! Tons of fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ C.a.C. - I joked that Kristen was holding on so tight because she couldn't stand in her shoes. Apparently that may actually be the case. I heard her say in one interview that she couldn't stand in the shoes she first had on, and she had to change them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Dangrdafne....I bet your right, but still telling whose jacket she got a grip on to keep her upright.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Dangrdafne....I bet your right, but still telling whose jacket she got a grip on to keep her upright.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There's just one thing I wanna' know - WTF happened to Stephenie Meyer? Last time I saw her, she had a nice figure. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm genuinely curious.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!