Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Time! It's Time! Time For Some RPatts Videos...

Well here we are again - another Sunday, and you know what that means (sometimes...) - a selection of Robert Pattinson videos for your viewing pleasure! In perusing recent uploads on YouTube (which I suck at, admittedly), I saw a lot of vids taken in Malibu that bummed me out a bit. These do not bum me out. At all. They're both from babiedolf and while they're probably a tad more produced than some of my faves, I love the pics and watched them both start to finish. Enjoy!





And I had to include this one from ap6274 because I like the song and it's got some nice looong slow pans and I cannot resist GQ rob, ever. Plus look at that screen cap - GAH!



Er, I also happened across a bunch of Eclipse maroon-suit-Rob pics over at Robsessed - and I just HAD to post this one here... Not the most elegant pose, but damn he has a nice ass (clicky to enlarge that rump) - I just wanna give it a little smack...a tiny love tap...just to see what happens...

Stick that thaaang out a little further, sweet cheeks. Work it!


Happy Sunday! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8 comments:

  1. First of all, I just want to tell y'all that I love, love, love this site. I am a total TwiHard and love the Precious so I visit a lot of sites and I always come to this site last. Why? Cuz after a full smorgasbord of all things Twilight in general and RPattz in particular, I come here for my Dessert!! Today's dessert was especially yummy! I loved your posts from yesterday and Friday, too. I laughed my ass off (I laughed so much I had to spell it out!) Love Osa Bella too - stayed up til 4 AM one night reading it from start to Chapter 22 (that's all that was posted at the time). Well now that I've had my "dessert", I'm going to go take a nap and see if I can dream about my dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one who seems to think she can see that he's wearing BOXER BRIEFS?! NICE!
    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit yeah @Twired Jen, I had another look & you can see them. Drool.....that's one fine piece of ass....can't you just feel it smooshed between your fingers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right @Twired Jen! Mmm Mmmm Mmmmm Just love that ass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha, loove that last picture! when i first saw it on some other blog, i figured i would eventually see it here, and yes that is a nice a$$!!!!


    omg, the word ver is:

    cockwart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love how Rob embraces his inner dork -- this makes him so perfect! Total oxymoron but I know you all agree. The hottest men are the ones who don't act all full of it. Gah, he makes everything better! Thanks Sty, for giving me my daily fix of The Precious, in your usual snarky way... muah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @caninecologne - OH MY GOD your VW is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bahahahah i'm laughing my ass off over here! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are our life now. Leave one!